Here are the Sexless M articles by Dan Savage
. Pulled from TapTalk Sexless M member AJ
DAN doesn't like to do SM questions any longer.
Thanks for the help mirrororchid HLM/HLF/HLH/HLW - Higher Libido Male/Female/Husband/Wife (swap out the H for an L to get Lower Libido versions)
1. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=625 He
then told me he
found my sexual advances to be a turn-off, so I stopped making them
2. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=9318 Happy endings advice code words, BJ's.
3. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=9388 Okay
, here's the bit that's gonna get me in trouble: Article 3- Porn and husband, his "lessening interest in lovemaking"
I don't think you were raped. Violated? Yes. Raped? No.
4. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=13700 Lately
she has taken to making fun of me when I stay home, saying things like, "Can't wait for me to go so you can jerk off, huh?"
5. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=13834 Just
read your column devoted to people in sexless relationships. But there was one thing you didn't cover: being in a sexless relationship while raising kids.
Sex does nothing for me. I can't orgasm
(even when I attempt masturbation), so my husband doesn't go there.
7. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=24908 Women
! You're all alike! You see men as these pieces of meat that exist only to turn you on
. I mean, take WAHH here. Did she fall in love with the person who is her husband, or did she fall in love with a body?
She claims that I am treating her as an "object."
She also claims she got adventure out of her system years ago.
9. www.thestranger.com/seattle/savage-love-web-extra/Content?oid=26789 Savage
Love Readers Respond to Spouses Who Want Permission to Cheat
Letters Willie- Multiple replies like: Sex was great, and after a few years it got only better—for HIM, as long as I just lay there and didn’t make a sound
- (last letter/article) Husband agrees he doesn't care if she steps out
. Wonders it's wrong for her not to feel guilty anyway.
-The one problem we have is that we have sex only once a month
. We can talk about anything except for this. When I try to talk about it, my partner gets defensive. Perhaps we should have an open relationship
second article sexless:
first: Group Sex
21yold Now we barely have sex
. She claims that it's not that she doesn't want me
14. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=44518 Now
comes the dirty part: I have a couple of male friends who would happily do the things that my boyfriend isn't interested in doing.
-Third article: No sex. Maybe twice a month and only at my insistence
. He was not as affectionate when we first got married but now there's no skimping on the hugs and kisses.
He treats me well and says he loves me—but he avoids sex.
First: Fell in love because of Blow jobs
second: I am a 48-year-old gay man and have been in a committed and monogamous relationship with a wonderful man for 20 years. I am not sure how often people together this long have sex, but for us it is about once every three or four weeks.
17. qcnerve.com/savage-love-til-mess-do-we-part/ SM Cheating within a SM The other woman.
18. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=175188 What to do about differing libidos?
We're a straight couple together 20 years. No weight gain, no radical changes in appearance.
We are loving, and I am cognizant of her needs and feelings. Yesterday, I read an interview with Joan Sewell, author of I'd Rather Eat Chocolate:
Learning to Love My Low Libido, and handed it to my wife. This is the new ideal? Women laughing at their male partners about women's general lack of desire?
-- Dan, how could you? For years, you have been our go-to guy for uncommon sexual knowledge.
So it made me want to cry
when I read your column about Joan Sewell's book I'd Rather Eat Chocolate: Learning to Love My Low Libido
22. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=213212 Recently
, I opened a Second Life (SL) accoun
t, and created an avatar/alter ego for myself. Second article tickling fetish
23. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=322416 I have a swim-cap fetish
. My GGG girlfriend is willing to wear a swim cap during sex, Second article:
I've been happily married for eight years. My wife and I have sex once or twice a week. But I have a serious problem:
I'm addicted to pornography
-you have implied that if one's partner is unwilling to satisfy, the deprived person has a right to seek it elsewhere.
My sex life with my wife, despite my best efforts, is infrequent and uninspired.
I recently met a married woman who has had a nonexistent sex life for many years.
second article: husband required that she thank him after intercourse.
--The problem is that we have the most ridiculously boring sex
. Super vanilla, totally predictable, and I never cum.
Savage Love Letter of the Day: Practically Married and Completely Sexless—And Want It To Stay That Way
How do you break up a comfortable but sexless 20-year-long marriage? You don't.
If your partner hasn't fucked you for eight years... and they're not bothered enough by that fact to broach the subject... you haven't cheated them out of anything
when you fuck someone else. He roasts this lady bad!!! WOW
-- she's let herself go, while I've gotten myself into better shape.
second article: I'd like to be with a girl. He feels that if I get to be with a girl, then he should get to be with her, or another woman
-I can't believe you wrote that response to Hawt And Royally Depressed!... HARD may have gotten his body into shape, but emotionally he is an immature mess!
his GF cheated on him
and he forgave her
-continued backlash from Hard article- weight loss-fat person doesn't need to be told they're fat
31. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=526609 Open marriages—do they ever work?
32. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=578182 Covering Jealousy in open marriage.
Second article : Herpes
33. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=587015 But
while I am physically attracted to her, I find myself masturbating rather than having sex with her.
34. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=601276 My wife has lost interest in sex.
We have sex once every two months
Last article SM: But anytime I bring it up, she says she doesn't like to discuss it and that she'd rather "surprise" me with it.
36. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=632092 Oral sex—hate to give it, hate to receive it
. I now have negative interest in sex. Last article: He wasn't willing to do the things I needed him to do,
37. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=680268 LLibido guilt
. Last article: Anal sex
38. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=1162752 he's practically asexual. he would still rather jack off to porn. I'm not hideous. I'm in great shape,
39. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=1177502 "When we marry, we're signing up to fuck someone at least semiregularly for decades, among other things..."
40. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=1634711 "If you're not having sex with your boyfriend, or anyone else, and there's no sex in your foreseeable future, ANB, that's not monogamy—that's celibacy."
SM: I know that people would say I am cheating on my wife,
but am I wrong to feel just as cheated by her?
Third article: I'll probably be accused of asexophobia for suggesting that asexuals
who date "sexual people" are obligated to disclose their asexuality,
19 yrs sexless: No one is entitled to an active sex life. We are all entitled to freedom of sexual expression—consensual sexual expression—but to express your sexuality with others, you have to find or marry or rent a willing sex partner.
Third article: How do you bring up Opening a R?
Wants to be monogamish as Dan says.
SM: Have tried therapy, confrontation, lingerie, kink, porn. Seriously, everything. A year and a half ago, I got into a relationship with a married guy.
Am I a CPO
S (cheating piece of Sh!t?) You did what you needed to do to stay sane...
We no longer have sex. LL
-We are hardly on speaking terms
. I know now that my relationship skills are stunted—more childhood baggage—but I want to save my relationship.
obsessed with females wearing running shoes. Second article: Engaged to extreme LL Thrid:
I am strangely turned on by all the dudes on there jerking off on Chatroulette web site.
48. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=4281993 I started on birth control, my libido evaporated.
- Third letter/article - LLW has agreed to weekly sex and isn't a fan.
- Third letter/article - HLH bored with monotonous sex. Maybe not an SM.
51. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=5963592 - HLW(?) has an affair. Husband is nasty, but M may or may not be a SM.
- Can a HLM love a LLF if he knows in advance?
- HLH considering divorce cuz he feels like he's got to get some strange.
- (2nd letter/article) LLW thinks she should avoid marriage.
- HLH Two years, no nookie. Go to final paragraph to skip long commercial message about a TV show Savage is doing.
- a mistress gives her POV about her secret affair with a HLH, diabetes killed a previously LLW's drive, HLW asks FWB to be monogamous, HLW with boring HLH, HLW leaves husband
- HLF, 8 years, LLM for 3. Loves him, but needs nookie.
HLM/HLF/HLH/HLW - Higher Libido Male/Female/Husband/Wife (swap out the H for an L to get Lower Libido versions) Link : Sexless M Podcast Ep. 4: My Sexless Marriage
conversation between Ev'Yan Whitney and her partner of almost ten years about how their past sexless marriage and the process they went to heal it.For show notes: www.sexuallyliberatedwoman.com/episodes/episode-4
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.