Lou Pagets How to be a Great Lover full pdf free viewing file no need to download This one is the one that helped me the most, especially for hand techniques and fellatio. I suggest learning the "Ode to Byan" "Penis Samba or "Hand Cross" scored me big points when you add the lips. Blindfold him.
somewhere in here mirrororchid had a list to add to but it is gone. Don't bother with the book, Blow Him Away, if you have already read this book.
I used this book to seduce him by pretending to be someone else by using an overcoat and ringing the front bell. It worked like a charm, but I really had to put a lot of effort into each seduction and it got old. I gave up trying with the lingerie...I rang the bell and said shhhh, I don't want your wife to know I am here. I was a fun memory. something I also took from this was the 10 second kiss. We would laugh, but it was fun.
ETA I really loved these individual invitations! They were sexy as hell and even told you to bring something special, for instance, a neck tie and ice!
I must admit that back in the day (of my ILIASM deal) I used to devour "how to be a better rooter" books. And "relationship fixing" books, and "turning your marriage around" books. I think they have value and worthwhile suggestions. I still read such publications to this day .... you can always learn something new, particularly if you are in a functional relationship.
Again, back in the day (of my ILIASM deal), I was the only one reading these sort of books. I was full of theoretical knowledge about rooting and relationships, really well prepared to be a great partner. Theoretically. My then missus was not a great reader of these sort of books, let alone putting some of the theory into practice.
I think the basic pre-requisite for a great relationship with a robust sexual aspect to it, is a willing and motivated partner. Without that critical component, an ILIASM deal is going nowhere.
Anyway, updating my situation to today, I have a willing and motivated partner. And all those hints and bits of advice I read (back in the day of my ILIASM deal) have proved very very valuable indeed.
The point I am attempting to get across here is that reading "rooting" and "relationship" books is a worthwhile thing to do.
But the pay off is highly unlikely to be anything about fixing your ILIASM deal.
Yet it could pay off, in spades, in your next relationship.
Post by mirrororchid on Jan 22, 2021 6:38:10 GMT -5
Has you read "Light Her Fire", Jerri?
The problem with books is they have one or two good ideas to share but you can't sell a book with four pages for $6-15
I can't remember their titles, but I can pass along ideas I thought were good or well said. If they sound super obvious, assume I read them when I was 17.
I paraphrase unapologetically and may be adulterating some of it with other sources that I'm conflating.
Don't fuss about your lady's spending on clothes, makeup, and hairdos. These supply her confidence and she's doing this for you. Both to attract you and to show herself off to the world to let them know what a prize you got. Don't eff it up by saying you care about money more. He might have mentioned jewelry? Don't remember if it was that guy, another, or my own tactic of noting new clothes you like. She's going to buy some, but appealing to your tastes may result in future purchases you'll appreciate. I'll blame myself for that self-interested, manipulative crap.
Don't pace yourself in the bedroom. Pace her. Avoid consistency. That's what gets you going. You don't need extra help, in all likelihood. Pay full attention to any noises or counter motions that suggest cooperation or approval. If you aren't getting them (the same motion can stop being effective quickly) try another. Make note of motions that worked and lock them into a collection to bring out the "old favorites" next time. While each set of reliable moves is personalized for your love, it's a good guide for things to try with others if your partnership doesn't last.
Slow buildups build stronger orgasms. A slow tempo can produce sensuality women especially enjoy and look forward to for future sessions.
When men get angry, it is commonly due to feelings of disrespect. Such feelings coming from loved ones are the worst of all. Couch criticism in context so as to avoid introducing doubts of self-worth. Specific actions are better to address than entire character flaws. They'll be taken less personally and produce more productive communication and likelier results.
Sex is important to him. Full stop. Nothing you tell yourself changes that. This may fold in to the disrespect thing. It signals unworthiness and simmering anger is a common side effect.
Like many men here, my wife's menopausal changes have made sex that lasts an unwelcome thing. I've learned plenty from forum, podcasts, and medical articles that weren't books, but I'll stay on topic.
12. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=32103 -The one problem we have is that we have sex only once a month. We can talk about anything except for this. When I try to talk about it, my partner gets defensive. Perhaps we should have an open relationship
15. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=62820 -Third article: No sex. Maybe twice a month and only at my insistence. He was not as affectionate when we first got married but now there's no skimping on the hugs and kisses. He treats me well and says he loves me—but he avoids sex.
16. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=137413 First: Fell in love because of Blow jobs.. second: I am a 48-year-old gay man and have been in a committed and monogamous relationship with a wonderful man for 20 years. I am not sure how often people together this long have sex, but for us it is about once every three or four weeks.
18. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=175188 What to do about differing libidos? We're a straight couple together 20 years. No weight gain, no radical changes in appearance. We are loving, and I am cognizant of her needs and feelings. Yesterday, I read an interview with Joan Sewell, author of I'd Rather Eat Chocolate: Learning to Love My Low Libido, and handed it to my wife. This is the new ideal? Women laughing at their male partners about women's general lack of desire?
19. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=179349 -- Dan, how could you? For years, you have been our go-to guy for uncommon sexual knowledge. So it made me want to cry when I read your column about Joan Sewell's book I'd Rather Eat Chocolate: Learning to Love My Low Libido.
23. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=322416 I have a swim-cap fetish. My GGG girlfriend is willing to wear a swim cap during sex, Second article: I've been happily married for eight years. My wife and I have sex once or twice a week. But I have a serious problem: I'm addicted to pornography.
24. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=408931 -you have implied that if one's partner is unwilling to satisfy, the deprived person has a right to seek it elsewhere. My sex life with my wife, despite my best efforts, is infrequent and uninspired. I recently met a married woman who has had a nonexistent sex life for many years. second article: husband required that she thank him after intercourse.
43. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=2708377 19 yrs sexless: No one is entitled to an active sex life. We are all entitled to freedom of sexual expression—consensual sexual expression—but to express your sexuality with others, you have to find or marry or rent a willing sex partner.
45. www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=3537955 SM: Have tried therapy, confrontation, lingerie, kink, porn. Seriously, everything. A year and a half ago, I got into a relationship with a married guy. Am I a CPO S (cheating piece of Sh!t?) You did what you needed to do to stay sane...
Various Podcasts SM First two I didn't like. They were a yawn for me. Post a few notes if you like the others.. should I remove them?
YUK 1. podbay.fm/p/strictly-anonymous/e/1560731400 - Slacker is in a Sexless Marriage, an episode of Strictly Anonymous. Spouse is very ill. She tells him to see about getting hormones checked or seeing if she can try to get better.
This might help us cope with the marriage/divorce. Dr. Church's book is free to download. I wanted to look at some of the science he talks about in the video. Dr. Mercola also talks about "The Emotional Freedom Technique. Havent tried it. Let me know if it helps. Not really interested then start the video at 37:00 Wasn't really intersted in the technique until he mentioned the science. Might make some of my visualization meditation better. Some of you may remember I programed myself to accept actually stepping out of the marriage for sex because I was so scared.
This the "Shoutbox" -- basically a site-wide, group chat. (It's only visible to members.)
jim44444: Happy Vernal Equinox. Go out and frolic.
Mar 20, 2021 19:16:35 GMT -5
worksforme2: Happy Vernal Equinox....Be fruitful and multiply...
Mar 21, 2021 5:18:36 GMT -5
petrushka: Just attended a lecture on local history. Apparently the Presbyterian Scottish refugees who settled here called a 'frolic', what the Amish would call a 'barn raising'. First a working bee, then dancing and feasting.
Mar 25, 2021 22:43:53 GMT -5
jerri: Pressing the like sign for all those comments.
Mar 26, 2021 15:04:52 GMT -5
worksforme2: Lucked onto a great new source for breaking news----The Babylon Bee
Mar 28, 2021 12:47:45 GMT -5
catlover: The resentment is running high today
Mar 28, 2021 18:39:08 GMT -5
mirrororchid: Sorry, dude. I think resentment has been the fuel for action in some SMs. It can be part of a process, eventually helpful.
Mar 30, 2021 4:43:40 GMT -5
Handy: I just read "The Babylon Bee" article "Blockage Cleared, Ships Moving At Record Speed As Chick-Fil-A Workers Put In Charge Of Suez Canal." Good humor.
Mar 30, 2021 16:49:51 GMT -5
worksforme2: Freezing temps in the morning for the next 3 days= no peaches in the fall for me unless I buy them,... 2 yrs in a row...growing my own fruit has proven to be a losing proposition
Apr 1, 2021 16:32:30 GMT -5
Handy: Meet the Feebles=weird!
Apr 1, 2021 18:22:06 GMT -5
jerri: Lots of interesting comments. I am way behind. Sending hugs and a kiss on the cheek💋
Apr 8, 2021 0:11:19 GMT -5
roy: Hi All, I just joined, at 77. I've been in a sexless marriage for too many years ...
Apr 9, 2021 15:26:32 GMT -5
petrushka: G'day Roy, welcome to the place most of us don't want to be. I am sure you will find lots of interesting personal stories and comments and reactions on the forum. Don't be shy about jumping in to talks ...
Apr 9, 2021 15:47:25 GMT -5