Post by feelingrejected on Sept 13, 2017 14:10:33 GMT -5
Hi my love.
Can I call you love? Cause I do still love you although you continue to neglect me…
I know you have a great job and make a good income to us. But I do work too and I´m not making money now because we agreed that it would be better for our daughter if I could stay with her, so I´m working half schedule.
I know you work hard. I do work hard too, taking care of our daughter, laundry, house, doing dishes AND working.
I know you feel tired sometimes. Yes, I do feel tired like always.
I know you have a headache sometimes. It happens with every one once in a while…
But here the things that I DON´T KNOW:
- Why you couldn´t go to bed with me when I asked. Not to have sex, only for your company, for chat about our day, maybe cuddling and watch a movie together
- Why you started to lay down with your back to me
- Why you were always so tired or with a headache when I tried to initiate the sex although you were apparently good before it
- Why I had to beg for sex to get pregnant if you always said that you wanted to be a father
- Why you try to blame our daughter for our lack of intimacy now, knowing that you had 5 years of marriage before her birth and at least a year after her birth to have all the intimacy a couple need (until she started to sleep in our bed because of YOU who alleged you wanted to spend more time with her)
- Why you have to get up in the middle of the night or early morning to watch porn when I´m here next to you wanting some attention (yes, I know what you´ve been doing)
- Why one of those nights when I got up after you, you just sat on the coach and watched TV. I was there for you, wanting you…
- Why you cry every time I tell you that things will never be as they were before because I´m feeling tired of being neglected
- Why you buy me expensive gifts hoping have my love back
- Why do you want to hold my hand, hug me, kiss me if I don´t feel I want it anymore
- Why I´m still with you since I realized how unhappy I am
At the end… I think I won´t call you love because I just realized I don´t love you anymore.